What is the Temecula Valley Women's Expo?
TVWE is a two-day event that brings together local vendors, big brands (with lots of money to give away free stuff) and powerhouse speakers. We initially thought food, booze, and shopping were enough ~ in most cases that is all you need, but we know so many INSPIRING women with unique stories that we HAD to provide a platform for them to empower others. This is what you can expect from the expo:
- FREE MAKEOVERS BY SEPHORA
- WINE TASTING FROM LOCAL WINERIES
- SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL DIY WORKSHOP
- TONS OF VENDORS
- MUSIC FROM DJ DENNIS BLAZE
- LIVE BROADCAST AND GIVEAWAYS
- DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP & DISCUSSIONS
- TONS OF SPEAKERS
- AND MORE!
When and Where?
4.29.17, from 10a-6p, & 4.30.17, from 11a-6p, at The Pechanga Casino and Resort, home of the largest casino floor in California, features over 4,000 slot machines, 154 table games and has 11 restaurants including the award winning Great Oak Steakhouse.
How much does it cost?
- 1 DAY PASS - $25
- 2 DAY PASS - $40
- VIP ALL ACCESS - $150 (to include Skinny Jeans and Stiletto Party Ticket)
- Skinny Jeans and Stiletto KICKOFF PARTY ON 4.28.17 at Callaway Winery- $75
99.1 KGGI's Brooke Morre and the KGGI Street Team will be there on Saturday, April 29th, from 11a-1p with lots of giveaways! See you there!