Issue #10 in my series features a band that won our 2016 Rising Star competition and headlined Fall Fest that year. They are back with new music and are officially a part of the 2018 Wine Country Music Awards as a nominee:
Radio 94/5 Artist 10 Questions
1) What is the name of the band?
2) What are all the members names?
Austen Moret, Jace McPartland, Dan Beltran
3) What previous bands were any members in?
Practical Animal, The Limits
4) What bands or artists influenced you?
Radiohead, Tears For Fears, Depeche Mode, Elbow, TV On The Radio, Imagine Dragons
5) What was you first ever gig?
The Golden China open mic in Ventura, CA.
6) What was your best ever gig
Harvard & Stone for our 2nd EP release in 2017 in Los Angeles. Packed house and we played the best we ever had.
7) What is best song you have ever written?
Your Prize. It really captured a raw emotion I was feeling at the time and turned into a bombastic song. I feel that’s pretty representative of what I want this band to be. Big, raw and filled with honesty.
8) What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?
Release 2 EPs, open for 2 label bands and get 2-3 sync placements on TV or film.
9)What artist would you most like to collaborate with?
10) How would you describe your music.
Cinematic rock, with an electronic twist.