Time to make your plan to do you part in the fight against MS.
Bike MS: Bay to Bay is more than a ride. It's an experience grounded in camaraderie and marked by passion, inspiration, determination and pure enjoyment. It will be an experience you'll never forget, shared with new friends and old.
October 19-20, 2019- Routes options of 25, 50, 75, 100, and 150 miles
Here is the information you'll need to have an amazing Bike MS experience:
Ride Info & Requirements
Thank you for your interest in Bike MS. For the best experience, here are some things you need to know:
- The minimum age to ride is 12. See additional requirements below for cyclists ages 12 through 17.
- The fundraising minimum is $400.
- Walk-up registrations are gladly accepted, however, Bike MS is a fundraising ride with a minimum fundraising requirement, so register as early as you can to raise money and have the greatest impact.
- We ride rain or shine. In the event of lightning or other dangerous conditions, we will delay the event until conditions improve. Please watch for weather-related updates via email and the event website.
- Helmets are required. No exceptions.
- Family and friends are always welcome at our start and finish locations, but not on the route. Please encourage your friends and family to meet you at the finish line, or tovolunteerfor the event.
- Support and Gear (SAG) vehicles are provided to transport any cyclists in need so personal vehicles are prohibited on the route and at rest stops.
- Pets are not allowed at the ride; however, service animals are welcome.
- View theBike MS Welcome Packet.
We love having families participate in Bike MS! Here are some special requirements for cyclists ages 12 through 17:
- All riders must be at least 12 years of age on or before the day of the event – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All riders ages 12 through 17 must review theSafety in Group Cyclingbrochure with a parent or legal guardian.
- Youth riders must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult (at least 21 years of age) at all times.
- One parent/adult may be responsible for no more than three youth riders.
- Even if the child is on a tandem bicycle, all of the requirements above still apply.
- No trailers, tagalongs, or child carriers are allowed on the route.
The time to plan ahead and get organized is now...and stay tuned in and connected to my blog for further updates as we plan for another amazing event....