Same Same But Different Fest is coming back for the second time to Perris Beach in Perris California
Same Same But Different Festival is founded on 6 core principles. We strive to follow these principles and encourage all of our attendees to embrace these – we attribute our unique culture of inclusion, diversity, playfulness and acceptance to these principles.
· September 21 & 22
· Check out music groups like Beats Antique, Baaur, Ex Mag, Megan Hamilton and much more-see the lineup on the attached flier.
· Two stages, beachside - perfect water temperatures at the lake in September
· Camping right on the beach or in camp areas
· on-site luxury RV rentals starting at $150 per person
· Flushing toilets
· Yoga, hiking, dancing and other experience classes planned
· paddle board rentals
· Live art
· VIBE - great people on an amazing retreat style weekend festival
· For more information or to purchase tickets head to www.ssbdfestcom
Win tickets each morning this week in the 9am hour by calling 951-694-3243 when we tell you to call.