Safety Orange is a great So Cal band that Radio 94/5 has done many fun shows with...and the band will be back performing at this Saturday's 1th Annual Microbrew Festival & Chill Cookoff at Pechanga.
Listen all week to hear the band and win tickets to the festival.
Pechanga Resort & Casino in Temecula is hosting its 11th annual Microbrew Festival & Chili Cook-Off on Saturday, June 15 from 1 – 5 p.m.
· Pechanga is located right off of the 15 interstate in Temecula off of the Temecula Parkway exit.
· Guests can sample 100s of different craft beers (and some domestic) from San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, and Orange counties, and even selections from Northern California, the Midwest and the east coast.
· Guests will be able to try out unlimited bowls of 15 different types of chili, made exclusively by Pechanga chefs as well as other items from select vendors.
· Pechanga chefs go head-to-head in a cook-off to determine who the best chili-maker is.
· Guests can vote for their favorite chili.
· The festival benefits Habitat for Humanity, specifically for programs that build homes for veterans, seniors and low income families.
· There will be a silent auction with prizes including getaway stays, golf outings, sports memorabilia, fine wine and beer gift baskets, and more.
· General admission tickets are $50 and includes a tasting glass. VIP and designated driver tickets are also available and can be purchased at www.pechanga.com or by calling 877-711-2WIN.
Must be 21 to attend
Here are some of the bands videos...