Same Same But Different Fest is coming back for the second time to Perris Beach in Perris California
Same Same But Different Festival is founded on 6 core principles. We strive to follow these principles and encourage all of our attendees to embrace these – we attribute our unique culture of inclusion, diversity, playfulness and acceptance to these principles.
· September 21 & 22
· Check out video from music groups like Beats Antique, Ex Mag, and Megan Hamilton and of course our long time favorite on the Sunday Night Music meeting show Casey Turner below..
· Two stages, beach side - perfect water temperatures at the lake in September
· Camping right on the beach or in camp areas
· on-site luxury RV rentals starting at $150 per person
· Flushing toilets
· Yoga, hiking, dancing and other experience classes planned
· paddle board rentals
· Live art
· VIBE - great people on an amazing retreat style weekend festival
The radio 94/5 crew will be onsite to experience it all with you...come find us and tell us how your SSBD weekend is going...
· For more information or to purchase tickets head to www.ssbdfestcom