Here's my interview with Ciara Green from Pechanga about the 3rd Annual Battle of the Burgers happening 10/19/19 at Pechanga
If you like burgers and gourmet French fries, this is an event not to miss
· Held from 12pm to 3pm at the Summit Events Center inside Pechanga Resort Casino in Temecula, the whole event benefits the Temecula Valley School District’s culinary arts programs.
· This is the event’s 3rd year, and the competition will be better than ever.
· Attendees to this event will want to come hungry. For one price, they get to sample burgers from all competing restaurants, AND get samples of the event’s loaded fries!
There’ll be 9 other restaurants competing for the bragging rights and a trophy.
· The secondary part to the Battle of the Burgers is the Loaded Fries competition. The fry chefs are 3rd year culinary students at Temecula Valley High School, and they’ve teamed up with Pechanga’s top chefs to help guide their recipe concepts, ingredient selection and display of their fries creations.
· This gives the students a very real-world experience in the culinary realm, and it allows them to be mentored by a chef who’s making a mark on the region’s food scene.
· Tickets are on sale now. Go to www.VisitTemeculaValley.Com/Battle-of-the-burgers
· Tickets are $20 in advance or $25 at the door. Students & seniors (age 65 or older) are $15.
· Come out, support these kids in their culinary ambitions… and enjoy some amazing burgers and fries!